- Selection is on a “First-Come,-First-Served” basis and registration will be closed when full capacity has been reached.
- Candidates will be considered as accepted to the School when they have fulfilled all the academic & administrative requirements, and confirmation of payment has been received by the Admission Office.
- Registration Fee is 300.000 and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Completed registration package and signed declaration form with a Rp. 6.000 duty stamp.
- 2 (two) copies of the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
For Indonesian Students:
- 1 (one) copy of parent’s (father & mother)/guardian’s Identity Card.
- 1 (one) copy of the Family Card (stating candidate’s name).
Please bring the original Family Card to be shown to the Admissions Staff (only for sibling Enrolment) in BINUS SCHOOL Bekasi.
For Expatriate Students:
- 1(one) copy of parents (father & mother)/ guardian and candidate’s passport.
- 1(one) copy of parents (father & mother)/ guardian and candidate’s KITAS.
- Recommendation Letter for studying in Indonesia from Ministry of Education & Culture (KemDikBud), Government of Indonesia.
- Notification Letter of Equivalencefrom Ministry of Education & Culture (KemDikBud), Government of Indonesia.