Our curriculum design caters to students who want to take advantage of the best and latest learning innovations from around the world and in Indonesia. The elementary years is the foundation period for children to gain the thinking, social, physical, creative, problem – solving skills to prepare for more versatile training in the middle school and high school years.
Our teachers, local and expatriate, are trained to deliver a rigorous learning programme. They are experienced and qualified to equip students with international skills and outcomes. This is done with care and with positive encouragement, always Skillfully empowering students to discover and take ownership of their own learning.
In turn, this will generate confidence, self-esteem and greater interest. Care is given to foster teamwork and relationship-building to cultivate the emotional intelligence of each student.
- Grade 1: Must have turned 6 years of age by 31 December 2023.
- Grade 2: Must have turned 7 years of age by 31 December 2023.
- Grade 3: Must have turned 8 years of age by 31 December 2023.
- Grade 4: Must have turned 9 years of age by 31 December 2023.
- Grade 5: Must have turned 10 years of age by 31 December 2023.
- Online Socio Emotional Assessments from EL 1 – EL 2
- Written Placement Assessment (English & Mathematics) and Online Student Interview from EL 3 – EL 6